Ok, so I know I don't graduate for another 4 weeks, but I got my graduation present from my parents yesterday. The reason is because I wanted them to hear a tape (yes, a TAPE. calm down. it's not an 8-Track. geesh!). Anyway, I wanted them to hear a tape, and there wasn't a working tape player in the house. Suddenly my dad looks at my mom, says "do you care?", mom says "no" and he walks out of the house and then returns carrying a large box that contain the following:

This is a brand new radio, featuring AM/FM radio, 3 CD changer, tape deck and RECORD PLAYER!!!! Yes, that's right, a record player. YAY!!! I listened to Star Wars The Empire Strikes Back on RECORD while I was getting ready this morning.
It also came with a matching cabinet (you can't see it here) that has a place for records and cds.
This is SO exciting!!!
Wow! That looks amazing!!! Congrats & Happy Graduation!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, that is beautiful. I am so coming to your house at some point to use that.
ReplyDelete