June, July, August, September, October, November, December, January, February and March Showers.
I HATE taking showers. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the result of showers. But I really hate taking them.
It's so much work. First you have to set the water temperature. Then undress, brush out your hair, get in, shampoo your hair, soap everything, rinse out your hair, put in conditioner, shave (and if you are also shaving your legs, this could take a long time...depending on how long it has been since you last shaved - yesterday, thank you very much!), then rinse out your hair, and wash your face. You turn off the water, but are you done? NO!
Now you have to step out of the shower into a hot and humid bathroom, DRY off (ugh!), put on lotion, put on your jammies, wash off any makeup that survived the face wash, comb out your hair and if you go that far, blow it dry. sigh.
I really wish there were a way to just snap your fingers and go to the results show. Like American Idol, but without Tuesdays. Just let me know who's been voted off already. I just wanna be clean. Is that too much to ask?
Is it?
No comments:
Post a Comment