Isn't that new? But for once, I am at a loss as to what to post. So, here are some minor updates.
- Went to visit Red for Fall Break. We got to hang out together for 9 wonderful days. Pictures will be posted later.
- Had two parades last week. Jazz Band played. We were on a trailer. They went well, but I still managed to learn a thing or two.
Notes for future parades:
*Locate a generator BEFORE the week of the parade
*Don't rely on Middle Schoolers to take the information home. Also don't rely on emails, letters sent home or phone calls. Try carrier pigeons.
*If you have to dress up as superheros, insist that they MAKE THEIR COSTUMES! (seriously! Who spends $60 on a costume?)
- Had 1st quarter Parent/Teacher conferences. I hate Parent/Teacher conferences. It's awful. I'm not sure they're actually effective. I mean, they work at first, but then everybody just falls back into hold habits. sigh. I was in heels for 14 hours that day. What was I THINKING?!
- uh. I keep waking up at 4:30 for no apparent reason. Why can't I sleep? Why?
- I added a poll to my blog. You should check it out. I don't know why I decided to. Thought it might be fun, I guess. Or I'm lonely. Probably both.
And.....that's it. See, I told you! Nothing to say. But, seeing as I'm the Queen, I had to make an attempt. Maybe the next one will be better.
Warning: Trick-or-Treaters: Stay away. I do not have candy for you. Bah. Humbug.
No comments:
Post a Comment