23 June 2006

Mitbewohneren (Roommates)

So, George has left the building. Either he is dead or he has gone on a mission to recruit as many other multi-legged creatures as he can to aid him in the death of me. I hope I'm being too imaginative in that last guess, but knowing spiders in general and George in specific, I'd say I'm being too lenient. Either way, before he left, George apparently sub-let his little space.
Everybody meet Jean-Pierre. Jean-Pierre is from France. He is here on Business. Or migration. I'm not sure which. I don't speak French. Jean-Pierre only speaks just a little German. Basic phrases, really: "Hi, my name is Jean-Pierre" "How are you?" "AAAARRGGGHHH!!! GET AWAY FROM ME!!!" Strangely, he knows that last one in English too. Has a little dance/flight pattern that goes with it.
Due to the language barrier betwixt Jean-Pierre and myself, Jean-Pierre has decided that he is allowed on my side of the room. He really likes my red curtains. I think he wants them for his own. Then again, he could be just playing dumb until George gets back with his Insect Army. Now that I think about it, that MUST be it! Crap. I need more shoes.

Do you think I'd get in trouble if I used my Bible to smash bugs?

1 comment:

  1. (Proverbs 6:6) "Go to the ant, thou sluggard..."

    An ant is a bug, and I'm pretty sure "sluggard" is an old-fashioned word that means "beat the heck out of."

    So I'm pretty sure you can interpret that scripture as permission to kill bugs by any means necessary. Of course that's just my opinion...

    As for the red curtains, I think maybe JP is color blind and trying to camoflauge himself. Again, JMHO...

    ReplyDelete