12 September 2007

Today on "Hi! I'm an inconsiderate pain in the keister!"

Today on "Hi! I'm an inconsiderate pain in the keister!" we meet with Phil. Phil is an older gentleman, clad in jeans and a denim shirt, who has been waiting at the clinic for half an hour. Let's find out what he has to say on the subject.

Phil, can you tell us what's been going on?
"Well, I've been waiting here at this clinic for a half an hour now."

It's 8:15 right now, Phil. Can you tell us what time the clinic opens?
"Well, the sign on the door says it opens at 8:30, but the doors are unlocked and I've been waiting for a half an hour now."

Phil, did you see the sign that says that the LAB opens at 7 AM?
"Well, I did see that sign, but like I said, I've been waiting for half an hour now and nobody is around."

Uh Phil, did you go and see if you can find anyone?
"Well, I did ask some people waiting in the waiting room, but they were morons and didn't know anything."

What about staff, Phil?
"Well, someone finally came out and I asked her if she knew where the front desk staff was, but she gave me some cockamaimie story about only working for the Lab. But I told her that I've been waiting for a half an hour now, so she said she'd try to find someone. And then I told her it would be nice if they would put up signs when they are in meetings, even though I read the sign that says they don't open until 8:30. I mean, I've been waiting for a half an hour now."

What finally happened, Phil?
"Well, after waiting for a half an hour now, someone finally came out and asked what I needed. I told her that I was supposed to pick up some records last night but I didn't make it in and would she please get them for me now. I also made it clear that it would be nice if they posted signs because I've been waiting for a half an hour now."


Well, there you have it folks, one man being forced to wait while inconsiderate clinic staff laze about in a morning meeting. This reporter believes that they definitely need larger signs regarding opening and meeting times. Back to you, John.

No comments:

Post a Comment