As you may have noticed, I haven't been posting lately. There's a very good reason behind this, which then morphs into a less good reason and eventually becomes a lion. On the 22nd of March, I developed a migraine. Not uncommon for me; in fact, quite the contrary! Anyway, this migraine lasted for four days, keeping me from work, from play, from chores. Pretty much all I did way lay around and complain. I'm pretty sure Paul was as tired of me being sick as I was! Poor man. Had to do all the chores.
Anyway, long story short, went to the doctor, got a shot, fell asleep, migraine went away, then came back with a vengeance, then went away again. And that pretty much brings us to today! Yeah. It's amazing how missing a few days can take you allllllllll the way back to square one.
I will say that once the migraine went away, I did very well at not putting things off. If something needed doing, I'd do it right then and not wait, but I did NOT do anything at all as regards my morning routine or chores or exercise. It just kept building up. This Monday I was all set to get back on track. I was re-energized from Sunday (man, I LOVE church!), BUT, I had a meeting at work. But then, the meeting go postponed, so then I was back on track. But then I spent an hour and a half (an hour and a half!) playing FrontierVille on FaceBook *hangs head in shame*.
But the Lord gave me a swift poke in the ribs, increased my motivation and I got that distraction out of my life. Ok. Motivated again. But then, I was undiligent about getting to bed on time (for the 5th day in a row) and was too tired (did anybody see my lion? I know I put him somewhere around here....) to stay awake on Tuesday and get things done. siiiiigh.
BUT, I'm back now. I got a lot done today! I'm feeling really good and motivated.
Tomorrow? Walking the dogs and cleaning (like, REALLY cleaning) the kitchen! Plus, Bible study, the normal round of laundry and dishes, AND, since I've ditched the time wasters I'm hoping to have time to practice my horn (like, REALLY practice!). That would be wonderful!
Pray for me, please. I'm really going to need it. Day 1 begins again tomorrow.
We fall down, we get up. The ones who persevere in getting up are the ones who become good at what they are aiming at. Not the ones who never fall.
ReplyDeleteHugs.
Terry