08 March 2006

Es ist so langweilig

Ok, I realize that not everybody is as big a nerd as I am, BUT, just in case, I've included a link to LEO, which is an online German-English Dictionary. Trust me, it's really super cool. Really.

And now, since my life is so boring (hence the title of this post....), I am going to give you a list of random things I have learned today.

1. Big trucks are really scary when they come careening around the corner of the parking garage and head right toward you. This is especially true if you are in a tiny car and they don't slow down one iota.

2. Parents are mean. There needs to be some kind of test for parents before they are allowed to name their children. PARENTS: If your last name is "Lane", for heaven's sake, DO NOT name your daughter "Shaydee". As a matter of fact, don't name your daughter "Shaydee" at all. That's just stupid.

3. In Arizona, the time between the rain starting and the ambulance sirens is 6.2 seconds. I think rain scares Arizonans.

4. Ryan Seacrest is REALLY annoying. Oops. Did I just admit that I watch American Idol? Ah well.

5. The Arizona Legislature is bicameral.

6. Bicameral means "two chambered".

And, uh, yeah. In looking back on it, I think maybe I should have learned more than that today.

Oh, yeah. Also, don't name your daughters "Princess" or "Porshe". They are not poodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment