So, before I started this, I heard that blogging is addicting. I heard. But I didn't believe. I'll be strong, I thought. I don't have time for this to become an addiction, I said. I was wrong. I have spent the last 3 hours messing with this thing. I changed the background. And then changed it again....and again....and again. Finally found one I liked, so I started messing with settings. And, the whole time I'm doing all this, the word "Homework" is running through my head like a mantra. I managed to tune it out though, since I've had 17 years worth of practice in ignoring THAT particular word (yes, 17. Don't believe me? Count 'em. I started kindergarten at 5 and now I'm 22. Yup, 17).
In my defense, I did get a lot of homework done today (I just didn't get it ALL done). Actually, today was a pretty unglamorous day. I spent the morning - SATURDAY morning - scooping dog doodles out of the back yard. Then I worked on the kitchen. Thrilling, I know. Then I spent a couple hours at the library doing homework and then I came home and washed dishes (did I mention that today is SATURDAY??). Fun. Now, I'm working on my Blog and watching German News. I know, I know. I'm a huge nerd. But, it's really cool! I have a tv station that broadcasts News from Germany, in German!!!!!!!!! It's awesome. Really.
sigh. I'm tired. Time for Physical Therapy Exercises for my knee and then bed. Goodnight, everybody!
Hee hee hee... told ya so!!! Now you'll know why my laundry isn't done when you get here in May!
ReplyDeleteOK, so I thought I might really like this blogging thing. (it IS a verb isn't it?) but after reading your entries, I am afeared that I'll never live up to the demands of comic entertainment that seem to be required. I'm thinking I would have little choice but to name my sight "the bordello of boredom". So, yeah, you may have to get me started in May!! EE
ReplyDeleteThe BORDELLO of Boredom. Oh wow. I think you should go with that. That's awesome!!!!!
ReplyDelete