It is a good thing that Sunday night TV stinks. It's also a good thing that the kitchen is so far away from the living room. I say this because if these two things were not true, I would not have gotten any homework done tonight, AND I would have eaten an entire box of Girl Scout Cookies. mmmmmm Girl Scout Cookies. Is there anything better? (in the cookie department, I mean. Obviously there are better things in other departments....). My favorites are Thin Mints and Samoas. I know, I know... it's not original, but seriously, those are the best! I love Girl Scout Cookie time. They show up on the Mall at school and you can buy a box right there. It's amazing. You can take them to class and eat them - the cookies, not the Girl Scouts - you can't beat that!
Wow! It's 9:40 and my homework is done! I can go to bed early. WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!
I ABSOLUTLEY CAN'T BELIEVE YOU HAVEN'T GOTTEN A MILLION COMMENTS ON THIS ONE...
ReplyDeleteNUF SAID!!! LOVE YOU, EE
I LOVE YOU.......R COOKIE CHOICES! Ok, I love you, too, but still those cookies are the best and I am soooo glad that I don't have class down by the mall or I would have been roped in by the girls!!
ReplyDelete