and other random annoyances.
I hate it when the TV whistles. Especially because it only whistles at a frequency that dogs (and apparently I) can hear.
I hate it when I'm watching a cartoon and I can't figure out which actor is playing a character, but I KNOW I've heard that voice before.
I hate having to dry off when I get out of the shower. Too much work.
I hate it when my dog wakes me up an hour before my alarm goes off and won't let me go back to sleep, and then when I let her out, she proceeds to bark at the neighboring dogs, which keeps me awake anyway.
I hate it when my dog wakes me up 15 minutes before my alarm goes off.
I hate it when I am really looking forward to something happening (eg: school ending, family reunion, etc) and then time. drags. on. at. the. slowest. possible. rate. ever.
I hate it when I get a song stuck in my head. Now - I'm not talking a once-in-a-while having "the barney song" stuck in my head. No I'm talking about having a song stuck in my head at least once a day for several hours. And then the song will change. It's like my own personal radio station. Only, without DJs and with a really random song selection, and also, unfortunately, commercials.
I hate it when I shave my legs, and before I get out of the shower, feel my legs against the grain to make sure I haven't missed any spots, and then I get out of the shower and as I'm drying off, I discover an inch by inch patch that was apparently invisible and resistant to the razor.
I hate it that in Quiznos commercials, they say "MMMMM (that's FIVE m's) toasty", but that they only WRITE "MMMM toasty".
I hate it when I'm lying in bed at night and it's too hot for covers, so I've kicked them off, but then I realize that the monsters under the bed (or in the closet, or sitting in the middle of the floor) can eat me because I don't have my protective shielding on, so I have to cover up, because it is better to ROAST than to be eaten. (and I can't convince myself that the monsters aren't there.)
I hate it when they play the same commercial back to back.
I hate it when I call a place to ask a question and they patronize me. Apparently only stupid people need to ask questions.
I hate it when I'm trying to sleep (e.g. after the dog has awakened me or at naptime), but I can't go to sleep because my BRAIN won't stop TALKING to me. It's like that really annoying kid in school who didn't have any friends and would talk to you and you would have to be nice to them because you felt sorry for them.
No comments:
Post a Comment