I waited too long to eat (not my fault, we didn't have enough people to cover the floor until the manager got back, and he didn't get back til after 3. sigh), so I started getting a migraine. It's mostly gone now, and I'm hoping a good night's sleep keeps it away. And then, we had actual customers, but the didn't come in until 6:50, so we didn't get off work until 7:30. I am SO sick of retail! ahhhhhhh.
Did I mention I need a new job? Yeah. I've applied. Just waiting on some phone calls. waiting, waiting.
Anyway, on to the checklist:
- Stayed awake when Paul left, check
- Exercised, check
- Chores, check
- Bible Study, check
- Left for work at 9:00, nope (still got there at time, tho)
- Didn't sit down when I got home, check
Mood: Tired, but motivated. Today (at least outside of the 10 hours I was at "work") was a good and productive day.
Tomorrow's Forecast: More of same, but better!
No comments:
Post a Comment