Today I slept in til 9:15 and pretty much didn't do anything at all today. No wait. We did do stuff. Actually, now that I think on it, we were surprisingly productive, for having done nothing at home. We went to Home Depot (one of Paul's toy stores...), went to the AT&T store (another of Paul's toy stores), went to Target to get gifts for a friends baby shower, returned some pants to Academy and went to Aldi for grocery shopping. Then, we got invited to B&T's house for dinner before church. It was great fun! Hamburgers, hotdogs and brats. mmmmm.
At church we discussed current events and how Christians are supposed to deal with them. The overall message? God is on His throne, so have faith, pray and don't worry. That's a good message.
So, productive day? yes. Good day off? yes. I like it when those things go together.
Mood: Sleepy and slightly cranky about having to go to work tomorrow. Overall though, I'm content.
Tomorrow's Forecast: I'ma Git-R-Done!
No comments:
Post a Comment