I want my hour of sleep back, thank you very much! Argh! It was very difficult to get out of bed this morning. We overslept by about a half an hour, but I still managed to load the dishwasher and put in a load of laundry before church. We left for church right on time! (Paul keeps me honest about time frames and deadlines and such). Church was really nice. Elder Royce preached a great sermon on Ephesians 1:3-14. It was very comforting. We had visitors, so that was neat too. I hope they come back! We were going to play Volleyball with the kids, but one of the cement-filled tires that holds the volleyball poles got dropped on a young man's foot, so they had to head to the ER, effectively taking away half our players! We'll try again next Sunday. Volleyball is fun! And, thankfully, his foot was only bruised. Not broken! I am discovering that, with the chores being kept up, I don't fret about Sunday afternoon. I enjoy our time with the family without worrying about all the chores that need to be done. It's a huge relief!
Mood: Tired
Tomorrow's Forecast: Bah! It's Monday.
No comments:
Post a Comment