11 March 2011

Day 2 "Can I start this diligence thing on Monday?"

This morning did NOT go well. Bah! I was SO tired.  So, I went back to bed.  No chores, no tidying up, no motivation of any kind. But, on the plus side, even though I didn't get up with my alarm (in my defense, I didn't actually hear it at first - though, I'm not sure it's a valid defense since I wasn't doing what I was supposed to be doing in the first place.  But I digress.), I got to work at 9:48.  That's a big improvement! Yay! This evening I got home and worked on dishes while Paul made dinner.  Then I folded laundry and straighted up whilst we waited for Tiny, the Hamster to get here. (We're watching her while her family's out of town).  I was pleased that I didn't waste that time by going online or goofing off.  I used my time wisely!  Maybe that makes up for going back to be this morning.

Mood: motivated, but tired. This is going to be hard.
Tomorrow's forecast: It's Saturday!!!!!! (that means business at work, woot!)

No comments:

Post a Comment