20 March 2011

Days 10 & 11: "Bi-polar, indeed!"

Oops.  Guess I need to get more diligent about posting every day.  Is that irony?  So, why didn't I post?  Let me 'splain.  No. There is too much. Let me sum up.

Saturday was yucky. (mostly) I was just kind of tired and cranky and didn't want to be at work or do anything at all.  Diligence took a back seat to the Pity Party of One.  But then, I got to go to a baby shower for some sweet friends and the day definitely got better then!  Who can maintain a (unreasonable) bad mood when surrounded by little pink, frilly things?  No one.

Today was great!  Church was just what I needed and it gave me a definite boost in motivation and comfort.  No sign of a bad mood anymore.

Mood: feeling great!
Tomorrow's Forecast: the half-way point. Look for reflections and reviews.


Oh, and PS?  I shouldn't be sore from just an hour or so of not-that-hard-at-all yardwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment