I caved and wore green today. I normally don't. (Not sure why, but I imagine it's sheer contrariness.)
But, when I was reaching for a non-green shirt, I could hear all the comments I would get about "green" and "pinches" and I knew that I couldn't deal with that. Not today. So, I wore green and avoided any and all comments. Whew!
Now, on to Day 8 and the Weekly Review.
The stats are: Staying awake after Paul leaves for work: 3/7 days
Getting to work on time: 1/7 days
Getting up with my alarm: 4/7 days
"I can do that later": didn't keep track.
Being productive when I get home from work: 3/7 days
Not bad, but I can do better.
Mood: Reflective
Tomorrow's Forecast: It's Friday, so that means we close at 6 instead of 7. Yay for an extra hour of freedom! Also, Happy Birthday to Mom and Sam!
No comments:
Post a Comment