14 March 2011

Day 5: "But I don't WANNA!"

Diligently speaking, today was not a good day.  I got up EXHAUSTED!  Paul left for work and I went to fold the laundry.  In the 5 minutes that took, the dogs got into the trash and had it strewn about the living room.  It made me irrationally angry. So, I read my Bible and took myself back to bed.  I don't know if that's considered sloth or not, but the sleep was much needed and I felt much better after I woke up.  I was still late to work.  sigh.  I may never get there on time. Didn't do chores before bed, either.  This is getting very difficult!

Mood: ambivalent
Tomorrow's Forecast: DATE NIGHT!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. You also might want to check out a blog I like very, very much:

    http://www.homesanctuary.com/

    Her philosophy is excellent: Our homes should be a sanctuary for our families, a place of respite, not chaos. But she is practical and loving and DO-able.

    Search her site for her "Minimum Daily Maintenance" thoughts and her weekly scheduling thoughts. She is not an over-organized freak. She is calm and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, MamaT! I will definitely go stalk her blog. I need all the tips and insights I can get!

    ReplyDelete